The colder temperatures gives me a craving for fresh snow and the holiday season. Andy and I decided to not buy each other gifts this year but instead spend more time investing in Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions. Here are some seasonal rituals Andy and I would like to check off our list by the end of the year:
• Continue our Fall walks along the canals.
• Have a beach picnic with our Thanksgiving leftovers.
• Cut down our own Christmas tree from a nearby farm.
• Decorate our home with freshly cut eucalyptus, pine cones, and strings of white twinkle lights.
• Whip up some cozy cocktails to enjoy with friends by our fire pit.
• See The Rockettes and go iceskating in Rockafeller Center when we go to New York City.
• Go sled riding and snow tubing in my hometown.