A little closet cleaning advice...
• First, take everything out and create piles for throwing away, giving away, and keeping.
• Really consider how often you wear each piece and don't be afraid to let things go.
• Create separate drawers for denim, wovens, sweaters, and loungewear.
• Hang all dresses and quick to wrinkle clothing.
• Keep a small box inside your top drawer for safety pins, a thread and needle, and extra buttons.
• If you aren't interested in sending your clothes to a company like Thred Up, consider throwing a closet party. Invite friends over to sell or give-away your extra clothes and accessories.
|photo by Andrew Peters|